Friday, September 12, 2008

Solids are back at Tailor

"Wait, are you guys not serving solids anymore?" I asked Troy as I looked over the cocktail menu at Tailor and noticed that the edible potables were missing from the line up. I hadn't been there in a criminally long time so when I found myself conveniently available at 6 p.m. after an an all-day coffee seminar, I thought I should pop in. I frowned at the fact that I'd been away so long that a pretty major change like this had gone unnoticed.

"No, we're serving them," he answered.

"Was it on hiatus or something?" I asked with a laugh.

"Actually, yea. Tonight's the first night we had them back."

"Oh."

So, yea, for all you people wondering where the solid cocktails went, they're back...for now.

Eben let me try a work in progress cocktail for the fall.

"It's like a cinnamon raisin bun," I declared.

"That's the idea," he said. "But the original idea was more like a cinnamon raisin toast."

No comments: