Sunday, April 10, 2011

Standards and Pours now at Imbibiography.com

First and foremost, to answer a question I’ve been asked a few times when relating this bit of news: Yes, I still work at Nation’s Restaurant News, though now my new title is Online Senior Editor.

In fact, the past year or so has seen a lot of changes at Nation’s Restaurant News. The new beverage blog is just a logical part of new developments, which can read all about at Imbibiography.com.

The site is still new, and I'll probably be making more changes and improvements as I get my bearings in WordPress. You can find old posts at the new site as, though formatting may be a bit odd. So while you're more than welcome to peruse the archives here in Blogger, be sure to update your bookmarks/feeds.

Sonya Moore

No comments: