Thursday, October 9, 2008

Heeeeyyyy...so I'm on Twitter

I don't know how I feel about this. I've been staunchly un-Twitter (not anti-, just un-) for a long time even as many friends and acquaintances joined the ranks, but I finally signed up for an account.

So here. Here it is: http://twitter.com/sonya_m

Follow me, I'll follow you, let's ALL enjoy some more Twitter in our lives. We can shoot each other replies that puzzle other people looking at our individual tweets and laugh at inside jokes. It'll be awesome. Besides, not having too many followers is starting to embarrass me. I haven't felt this intimidated by stats that seem to hint at my lack of popularity since Consumating.com died its agonizing hipster popularity contest e-death.

...damn, I just realized this is one more place of "free expression" where I need to keep my potty mouth in check because work has crept into it.

No comments: